Release Date - 21st September, 2018
- The Outstanding Payment Update process completed at the end of each sync was processing every invoice, causing Accounts Payable invoices to hit Wise-Pay as Outstanding Payments.
Release Date - 6th September, 2018
- Support for ConnectWise v2018.6.
Release Date - 20th August, 2018
- Sync validation error Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list. was displayed, displayed if a credit item on an invoice was being synced.
Release Date - 17th August, 2018
- Warehouses were not loaded for QBO Companies with Inventory enabled.
Release Date - 15th August, 2018
- No customer facing issues.
Release Date - 13th August, 2018
Introducing Wise-Sync for Autotask (including the new Wise-Sync user interface)
We're excited to have released the MVP for Wise-Sync for Autotask!
The initial offering, available to Autotask customers located in the United States, provides a full, seamless invoice sync that automates the creation of invoices in Quickbooks Online and the triggering of Wise-Pay Automatic Payments. Payments can be acceptance by both Credit Card and ACH through the preferred provider IntegraPay Payments.
Alternative merchant options are available for Credit Card only facilities through merchant providers such as Stripe, Braintree and Authorize.net.
Wise-Sync for Autotask will be available for customers using Xero, including support for the rest of the world (Australia, New Zealand and the UK) soon. Also, the new Wise-Sync user interface will be available to all customer soon. Watch this space!!
Features of the integration include:
Simple user interface to export invoices to your accounting package or re-sync with a click of a button.
Automatic Payment Processing
Schedule payments to automatically debit on the due date from a bank account or credit card. Easily view the status of the Automatic Payments as you sync your invoices.
Wise-Pay Payment Portal
Each customer is provided a secure management portal to manage their credit card and bank accounts in a secure way.
Payment Update into Autotask:
Sync full payments on demand, for payments applied in your accounting package back to Autotask.
Multiple Payment Providers and Regions Supported
The initial release delivers support for Autotask customers located in the United States, providing the acceptance of both Credit Card and ACH payments through the preferred provider IntegraPay Payments. Alternative merchant options will be available for Credit Card only facilities through merchant providers such as Stripe, Braintree and Authorize.net.
Subscription Plan Updates
- The Subscription Workflow needed updates to support new Plans and Pricing.
- Transaction statistics needed updates to support new Plans and Pricing.
- Account Administrators are able to add on a pack of transactions to their subscription.
- Xero Item Name cannot be more than 50 characters.
- Where a User activated ConnectWise Support Access, the option was not shown as selected once saved.
- If a Member's ConnectWise Company was configured with trailing spaces, the support login wouldn't work.
- Wise-Sync Support's visibility of users with active Support Access needed improvements.
- Credit cards close to expiry used in a subscription sign up prevented the sign-up flow from completing properly.
- An error occurred in QBO if transactions included (" – ").
- An error occurred when Warehouses were not loaded if Inventory/Procurement was enabled.